Sun, 16 Jan|
Atelier Daniel Africano - Porto
VARNISHING - Techniques and materials
Learn how to Varnish your work to protect it for the hard times ahead!
Time & Location
16 Jan 2022, 14:14 – 17:17
Atelier Daniel Africano - Porto, R. de Alexandre Herculano 203, 4000-053 Porto, Portugal
About the Event
Trainer: Leonel da Costa
(Graduate and Master in Conservation and Restoration by the Polytechnic Institute of Tomar, 2011
CCP n.º F620831/2015)
- What is the function of the Varnish and is it´s application important?
- Different types of Varnish. - How is a varnish made?
- Health and Safety.
- How to apply a varnish, details to be aware. Types of application.
- What characteristics should the brushes have?
- How to control the brightness.
- The Wax varnish.
- Retouching Varnish - Function and application.
- Demonstration of how to apply varnish.
- Open time for questions.